You won't want to miss out on this rarely available, recently updated, beautiful, end of group townhome in Burkleigh Square! You can't beat the location! It's just steps from Starbucks and Towson University, a few blocks from Towson High School, and walkable from uptown Towson which has everything you could need (including the soon to be open Whole Foods). The house has hardwood floors throughout with recently remodeled bathrooms. The basement is fully finished with a separate entrance, it's own kitchen, and full bath so it could easily be used as an in-law suite. In an area where parking is of a premium, this house comes with a full garage and a parking pad for 2 off street parking spots and qualifies for 2 parking permits for street parking as well. It's steps away from a private community park that has basketball nets, a walking path, and even a community garden. Come see it before it's gone! Property is being sold As-is.
Here are some of the recent updates this house boasts:
1) New roofs on house and garage in 2018. Both come with 10 year transferable warranty to buyer.
2) New remodeled bathroom upstairs
3) Newly finished basement and bathroom (in-laws quarters). Basement floor is new in 2021.
4) Newly lined chimney in 2021.
5) Dishwasher is 2 years old.
6) Washer/dryer are less than 3 years old.
7) Water heater is 2 years old
8) Deck and fence repainted in 2020.
9) New porch roof in 2020 and freshly painted.
10) Air conditioning window units will come with the house.
11) Basement is wired for surround sound and a projector.
Courtesy of: Cummings & Co. Realtors Listing information provided courtesy of the Bright MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Updated: 27th October, 2021 7:55 PM